these songs, in my opinion, are the best romantic songs out there.
These are the songs you turn to when you've got that special 'someone'
that you need to impress, or your just trying to get him/her in the 'mood'.
This is my own personal opinion. Email
me if you would like to express your own opinions on best romantic
songs. After I get 20 emails I will make an accurate list.
I don't know the singers for some of these songs. I would love for
you to email the names of the artist to me. If the link above doesn't
work, my address is email@example.com.
10. Celine Deon - My Heart Will Go On (!--A New Found Glory also made a punk cover of this song. Look it up on the net--!)
9. Backstreet Boys - I want it that way (!--I hate boy bands of all kinds. For anyone who shares in this hatred, there is also a punk cover of this song by Limbeck. It should be floating around Napster or Audio Galaxy.--!)
8. Aerosmith - Crazy
7. Beatles - I wanna hold your hand
6. Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (!--The original is the best. But if your that much of a hardcore punk, then go for the punk cover by A New Found Glory--!)
5. Garbage - #1 Crush
4. Uncle Kracker - Follow Me
3. Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had
2. Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply
1. Edwin McCain - I'll Be
Like I said, these are just my opinions, not represented by any official company. Thanks for visiting the site. Hope these are helpful to ya ;o)
Back to homepage